The University of Houston System is excited to present our new Time Reporting & Absence Management (TRAM) process. We will be going from our old paper process to a new online electronic process to be more efficient and effective. HR will be providing training that includes on-site, classroom and online training for employees as well as staff.
- This will affect all University of Houston System employees.
- HR will be sending out notices throughout the rollout to keep employees informed of any updates and reminders.
- Manuals and job aides will be available on this site.
TRAM Training Schedule
Roll Out Dates
- Phase 1 February 12, 2014
TRAM job aides and manuals for
For questions or concerns, please contact HR Customer Service at 713-743-3988
Issues regarding Payroll or the Payroll process Contact your Payroll Representative
- Time and Admin Schedule
- Incorrect Pay/Time
- Processing Information
Policy issues Contact your HR Generalist
- Department processes
- SAMS and MAPP policies
- Employee Relations
- Disciplinary Actions
- Business Practice
Technical Issues Contact HRMS
- Information not reading correctly
- PeopleSoft issues
Computer Issues Contact the IT service desk
- Password Resets
- Computer not working
- System shut down
- Slow system
General Questions Contact HR Customer Service
- How to access P.A.S.S.
- How to access certain areas
- Payroll Schedule
Get onboard the T.R.A.M. so you won’t get left behind.
If you are an employee at a UH Campus other than the Central Campus, click on your University for more information.