Supervisor Training Enrichment Program
for supervisors and managers
Learning & Talent Development (LTD), a division of Human Resources, is excited to present the series STEP 1 (Supervisor Training Enrichment Program) to staff and faculty.
STEP 1 is designed for new and developing UH supervisors and managers and offers an overview of the people, places and policies of UH essential to managerial success. Presenters are subject matter experts on each topic. STEP 1 is offered 2 to 3 times per year.
Classroom topics include:
- The Art of Talent Acquisition Presented by HR Talent Acquisition
- Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace Presented by Equal Opportunity Services
- Managing Performance Presented by HR Business Partners
- Risk Management/Safety in the Workplace Presented by Risk Management and UHPD
Each module is three hours and offered weekly.
A schedule of courses and registration information is emailed at the start of each semester to staff offices across campus. If you would like to be included on the distribution list, please email Christine Donovan - email@example.com.
- Supervise employees
- Commit to attend all modules (one absence allowed)
- Have an interest in obtaining & developing leadership knowledge