Skip to main content

How do I change my name in PeopleSoft?

To change your name in PeopleSoft, go to PASS and make the update to your personal information. Then bring either your Social Security Card or a current photo ID such as a driver's license, to the HR Service Center at 325 McElhinney. Your information update will be confirmed in the system.


Don't see your question listed? Call 713-743-3988 to speak with an HR representative.