Skip to main content

How do I change my degree information in PeopleSoft?

To update your degree information in PeopleSoft, fill out a Personal Data Sheet and have your department business office submit it to Human Resources, either via interoffice mail to HR5009 or scan/email to Your information update will be updated in the system.


Don't see your question listed? Call 713-743-3988 to speak with an HR representative.