Skip to main content

Employee Relations - Grievances What types of employment actions may an employee grieve?

An employee may only grieve demotions, terminations, or involuntary transfers through HR.

If you feel you have an HR grievance, call 713-743-3988 and schedule an appointment with an HR Generalist.

If you feel that you have been discriminated against on the basis of your race or color, national origin, religion, age over 40, sex or gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, or veteran’s status , please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity Services.