- Employees must be at the Executive Director, Director, Assistant or Associate Director level within the University, or in a position or similar reach and impact.
- All nominations must be initiated by an individual’s supervisor or a senior leader.
- Employees must have been employed by the University for a minimum of 2 years.
- Employees and their supervisors must commit to the entirety of the program, 10 modules throughout the Fall 2013 semester. Please refer to the schedule for dates.
- An investment of $300.00 per accepted participant will be required in order to perform assessments.
- In nominating an individual, consideration should be given to the following:
- Total years of service to the organization
- Years of service at the leadership level
- Value to the team
- Value to the organization
- Exemplary aspects of leadership
- Retention and succession planning
- Promotion of inclusion within the organization
- Levels of accountability and responsibility, evidenced through nominee's actions
- Desire to excel
- Passion for the University and the achievement of goals
- While we accept and encourage multiple nominations from one department, only one participant will be chosen to represent their department. We discourage persons within the same reporting line to be in the same cohort, so please be aware of the lines of authority when making nominations.