- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
When: Friday, May 11, 2012 from 9:30am – 10:30am
Where: HR Training Room 341 McElhinney
Who should attend: This course is open to all employees
How long: 1 hour
Topic: Understanding Social Security: If you could create the “perfect” retirement plan. This workshop is a guide to Social Security benefits and includes:
- How Social Security is calculated
- When you should start receiving it
- Other benefits and next steps
ING Financial will provide a donuts and drinks to all attendees but seating is limited to 25 and you must be registered to attend.
Please register for this retirement session to pick up additional assistance in making these very important decisions.
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRTW4 and the session is 0001.