- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
Retirement 101 (HRT039)
Following this course, participants will be able to gain a greater understanding of ORP and TRS retirement benefits, gain a greater understanding of ORP and TRS vesting, gain a greater understanding of TRS retirement eligibility, understand eligibility for continued insurance benefits at retirement, understand establishing TRS Service Credit, gain a greater understanding of calculating TRS retirement benefits, employment after retirement guidelines.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER