- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
Retirement Series: Building a Portfolio for Any Weather
This workshop will educate employees on the principals of Asset Allocation and Diversification, and how to develop an appropriate investment strategy in their Workplace Savings Plan.
Who should attend: This course is open to all benefits-eligible employees
How long: 1 hour
Fidelity Investments will provide lunch to all attendees but seating is limited and you must be registered to attend.
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRTV10 .