- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
Lunch and Learn: Mortgages & Refinancing
When: Thursday, September 13, 2012 from noon - 1:00 pm
Where: HR Training Room 341 McElhinney
Who should attend: This course is open to all benefits-eligible employees
How long: 1 hour
Topic: Please join us to hear Smart Financial discuss their Mortgage Department and how you can purchase or refinance a home through Smart Financial Credit Union.
Smart Financial Credit Union will provide lunch to all attendees but seating is limited and you must be registered to attend.
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRTVW8 .