- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
BUSINESS ETIQUETTE & CIVILITY IN THE WORKPLACE (HRT027)
Who should attend: This course is open to all university personnel
How long: 3 hours
Have you ever been offended by a co-worker? Have you unwittingly committed a social blunder at work that led to a not so pleasant interaction or worse yet affected an ongoing work relationship? Understanding the importance of proper communication, both verbally and nonverbally can influence whether a situation blows over or continues to cause problems. This class will assist you in developing good work etiquette habits, techniques to handle offensive behavior from co workers and a general understanding of the impact of a positive workplace.
Following this course, participants will be better able to:
- Communicate positively and effectively
- Be better acquainted with proper office protocol
- Set boundaries with offensive coworkers
- Set the tone of a positive work office experience
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRT022.