- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
BE BENEFIT WISE (HRT022)
Who should attend: This course is open to all employees.
How long: 1.5 hours
Need a refresher in benefits? The purpose of this seminar is to increase your knowledge about the benefits you have available to you as a University of Houston employee including: health, dental, optional life insurance, TexFlex (Flexible Spending Account), Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Long term care insurance.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRT022.