- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
ACHIEVING BALANCE (HRT008)
Keep running out of hours in the day to get things accomplished? Is the concept “balance” completely foreign to you? Missed any deadlines lately? If you answered yes to any of these questions you should join us! We cannot promise any additional hours in the day, but we can help you manage the 24 you have more efficientlly.
- Participant Level: All employees (leader- and staff-level)
- Pre-requisite Requirement: None
- Time Allotment: 3.0 hours
- In this course, participants will:
- Examine tools such as a time management matrix
- Explore their life mission and identify S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Recognize time wasting-behaviors
- Develop practical, realistic solutions to time challenges
- Establish at least one new technique to help achieve balance in their daily lives
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRT008.