- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
Personality Plus (HRT047)
Who should attend: This course is open to all employees.
How long: 3 hours
What makes you who you are? What motivates you, distracts you, disturbs you, makes you happy, pushes your buttons? When we can begin to understand these things about ourselves, we can begin to understand how to cultivate more harmonious and productive relationships with others. This session will assist you in identifying your basic personality type and how you relate to others. We will explore better modes of communication, work habits and the value you bring to the team as well as what you can expect from others.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER