- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
Electronic Personal Action Request allows us to hire, transfer, terminate and change an employee's job data in PeopleSoft.
In this class you will learn to:
- Create an ePAR (Hire, Terminate, Transfer, Pay/FTE Change, Leave of Absence (LOA), Short Work Break (SWB), Additional Pay Items)
- Make Changes to an ePAR (Update, Recycle or Withdraw)
- View an ePAR (Recently submitted within 30 days)
- Check the Status (30 days or older)
Make up classes are usually held twice a month and last about 2.5 hours unless otherwise cancelled. Be sure to enroll in a timely fashion, as the class can only hold 18 and there are deadlines.
Prerequisite: HR View must be completed before taking ePAR training.
Prior to enrollment, you must first submit an HRMS Security form.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is PSH009.