- UH Experts Have Practical Advice, Noteworthy Research On Hurricanes
- UH Offers Experts on Earthquakes
- UH Expert: Search for Missing Malaysian Flight 370
- UH Expert: Oil & Gas Impact of Ukraine Crisis
- UH Researchers Put a Lot of Heart Into Their Work
- UH Expert: Analyzing Political Scandals of Governors, Presidents and Candidates
- View All Tip Sheets
COACHING, DISCIPLINE & DOCUMENTATION (HRTI05)
NOTE: If registering for the January 17 session, use code HRCDD!
Who should attend: This course is open to leader-level employees. (supervisors, managers, etc).
How long: 2 hours.
Coaching, Discipline & Documentation is a leadership training course designed to develop and demonstrate effective strategies for coaching and disciplining employees; and documenting those issues, in order to better manage employee performance. Specifically, strategies for using FOSA (Facts, Objectives, Solution and Actions) to better administer coaching, discipline and documentation are explored.
Following this course, participants will be better able to:
- Employ the use the FOSA method with confidence.
- Understand HR documentation policies and procedures.
- Recognize and respond to coaching opportunities among staff.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 713.743.3988.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
CLICK HERE TO LOGON ON TO PASS TO REGISTER
Please register in PASS at:
The course number is HRCDD.