Retiree Information Links
- UHS Retiree Association Committee Members
- UHS Retiree Association Overview & Meeting Schedule
- Retiree Benefit Information - ERS
- ERS Newsletter
- Retirement information - TRS
- Senior Nutrition and Diet
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Connection
- FAQs - Change of Third Party Administrator (TPA) for HealthSelect of Texas
UHS Retirees Association Website
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Lunch cost is $10 per person
Hilton University of Houston
(Complimentary parking in the Hilton garage)
RSVP by Thursday, March 29, 2012 to
Brenda Meade at 713-743-8680 or email@example.com
For more details, please check the
Golden Cougar Membership - For alumni, retired faculty and staff age 60 and older
You're not just a Cougar when you go to school or work at the University- you're a Cougar forever. You belong to an elite group, and it's deeply rewarding to be a part of something so valuable for the rest of your life. With a University of Houston Alumni Association (UHAA) membership, you're always connected to the UH community.
For more information about the UH alumni Association click here.
ERS/Benefits Information for Retirees:
Overview of Retiree Benefits - For more information click here.
TRS/Benefits Information for Retirees:TRS Benefits Handbook
For more information click here.
Your Responsibilities as a TRS Retiree - For more information click here.
For additional information please contact Deanna Holmes, Human Resources Benefits Coordinator at
(713) 743-3689 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org