The University of Houston offers conference housing in our two newest residential facilities: Cougar Village I and Cougar Village II. These suite style facilities offer two double occupancy rooms that share a bathroom.
There are lounges on each floor in each wing that provide ample space for small group meetings. Our 24-hour desk staff aims to provide guests with an experience that meets their needs and exceeds expectations. Conference rooms are fully furnished and can be supplied with linens upon request.
All facilities offer the following:
• Large open common areas with ample seating
• Wireless Internet access
• Study lounges
• Laundry facilities
Optional services and amenities include:
• Dining and catering
• Linen (available in limited quantities)
• Moody Towers Dining Commons
• Classroom and meeting spaces
• Access to the recreation center