Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship
UH Campus Deadline: March 4, 2019
National Deadline: April 15, 2019
The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi currently awards 51 Fellowships of $5,000 each and six at $15,000 each to members entering the first year of graduate or professional study. Each active Phi Kappa Phi chapter may select one candidate from among its local applicants to compete for the Society-wide awards.
A candidate must be nominated by the University of Houston Phi Kappa Phi Chapter to apply for the national competition.
Eligible candidates must plan to attend graduate or professional school in Fall 2019; have already taken the standard test required for graduate program (GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, etc.); and have already applied to programs by the beginning of March 2019.
- Complete 2018–2019 Fellowship Application Form (available on Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Website)
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Standard Test Score Reports (GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, etc.).
- Work sample - a sample of your best analytic writing (e.g. thesis work) or creative work (e.g. CD, DVD, slides, or several pages of a manuscript)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Nominee must submit a completed application to Dr. Ben Rayder (Room 212W in the Honors College) by Monday April 12, 2019.
Contact the Dr. Ben Rayder if you’re interested in applying for this scholarship.