Forms for Students Defending a Senior Honors Thesis
- Final Defense and Evaluation Form: Bring a copy of this form with you to your defense. A signed copy of this form should be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Research, room 212W in the Honors College. If needed, a scanned copy of the form can be emailed to Dr. Jenn Asmussen.
Submitting an Electronic Copy of Your Thesis
Starting Fall 2018, all Senior Honors Thesis students will submit an electronic version of their thesis to the Office of Undergraduate Research. A copy of each thesis will be uploaded to the M.D. Anderson Library website.
- Senior Honors Thesis Electronic Submission Portal: Submit an electronic copy of your thesis using this online submission system.
- UH License Agreement: Copy of the UH License Agreement.
Preparing for Graduation
- Honors Cords for Graduation: Single red cords for graduation are available for purchasing in the University Bookstore for undergraduate Senior Honors Thesis students.
- Honors Medallions: Students who successfully complete a Senior Honors Thesis may purchase an Honors medallion ($35) to wear at graduation. Please contact the Honors College Student Services Office (212 M.D. Anderson Library, 713.743.9010, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to purchase an Honors medallion.
Required Senior Honors Thesis Exit Surveys
- Honors College Senior Exit Survey: This survey is a requirement, regardless of your status in the Honors College (member, non-member).
- Senior Honors Thesis Program Exit Survey: This is how the Honors College collects Senior Honors Thesis titles for the Graduation Banquet program. Your thesis title will be included in the graduation program whether or not you attend the banquet. Anyone who fails to submit a thesis title will unfortunately not receive an Honors certificate.