Priority Registration How-To
All current Honors students should meet with an Honors advisor in the week preceeding priority registration. To ensure a successful advising experience, we recommend taking the following steps to prepare for priority registration.
• Download the Honors Coursebook when it becomes available.
• Read and review the General Registration information located in the front of the Coursebook.
• Sign up online for an advising appointment.
• Complete your proposed class schedule on the Honors Advising Form before you see your advisor.
• Log into your myUH account to verify that there are no holds on your record that would prevent your registration. You should do this before priority registration opens.
• Register for your classes via your myUH account. Priority appointments for Honors students are staggered throughout the day.
• Pay fees by mail before classes begin. Specific fee payment deadline information can be viewed at the UH Financial Aid Site.