Undergraduate and graduate students at Hilton College have a number of options for scholarships and financial assistance. Scholarships are granted based on academic achievement, student leadership, participation in student organizations,
All scholarship recipients must:
- Maintain a cumulative and semester grade point average of 3.0
- Maintain full-time enrollment status each semester
- Declare hotel and restaurant management as a major
- Complete at least one hotel and restaurant management course each semester
- Agree to adhere to the University's Academic Honesty Policy
- Attend a mandatory scholarship orientation session
Undergraduate students are eligible to receive a Hilton College scholarship for a maximum of eight semesters, and graduate students are eligible for four semesters. Please note that renewal of a scholarship is not automatic—you must reapply annually before March 1 to extend the scholarship.
Applications are accepted from November 1 to March 1.
To apply for or renew a College scholarship, click on the applicable link below.
In addition to Hilton College’s scholarship opportunities, UH has several other options available. Click here for more information.