Keep up with the latest news and events happening at Hilton College with our Snap Shots e-newsletter, posted here each month. Interested in getting our stories sent directly to your email? Then click here to subscribe. Select "HRM - Click to select interest options" and check Snap Shots.
For your convenience, we’re listing our newest stories by month and title.
- Hurricane Heroes Ride Out the Storm
- Hilton College Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Officers Club Becomes a Reality
- Introducing Our Third Cohort of Ph.D. Candidates
- Welcome Picnic Bigger and Better than Ever
- New Center for Student Success Open for Business!
- New Executive Chef is the Perfect Fit
- SURF Fellow Showcases Food Safety Research
- Meet the New Faces of Recruiting & Enrollment
- ESD Cougar Chapter Brings Home Top ICHRIE Honors
- Going Behind the Scenes with the Orlando Resort Experience
- Nick Massad Jr. Receives Hilton Lifetime Achievement Award
- Meet our New Graduate Programs Manager!
- A Tour of Italy…
forthe Love of Wine!
- Hilton College Deans Strengthen Relationships in Asia
- Summer Camp Goes Beyond the Brochure
- Kudos to our Newest Associate Professor!
- Convocation Comes Back to Special Setting
- Introducing Veronica Vazquez!
- Creative Brains on Display… Literally!
- Learning the Restaurant Business Chicago Style!
- First-of-its-Kind Class Features Agave Spirits
- And This Year’s Winners are…
- Alumni Profile: A True Club Pioneer
- Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair Aims for International Fame
- Building the Hilton College Network… in Vietnam!
- Guests Break the Rules of Prohibition at the 44th Annual Gourmet Night
- Young Hoteliers Summit Fosters Global Connections
- Alumni Awards Reception Showcases Cougar Spirit
- Eric's Club Panel Shares Inspiring Stories
- Texas Food & Wine Experience: Part 2
- Hilton College Gets a Taste of Korea
- Goodbye Yellow Lab, Hello ALC!
- Spring Career Fair Brings New Traditions
- HLAGH-UH Chapter Meets Texas Lawmakers
- ‘Super’ Experiences with the Super Four Experience
- Miss Belize Proud of Hilton College Ties
- Kicking hunger with Taste of the NFL
- Celebrity Culinary Panel Shares Industry Wisdom
- Remembering Bob Southwell
- 2017 Graduate Conference a Success
- Jon Schultz Passes the Torch
- First Global Masters Cohort Celebrates Graduation
- Dream Big, Grads!
- NACE Cougar Chapter Goes Head-to-Head With the Pros