Study Beyond a Masters Degree

Students who complete the master's degree program (or equivalent, if permitted by the department) and continue graduate study must file a petition to record a change to the doctorate or non-degree objective status and, if applicable, to the new major field. A general petition form may be obtained from the office of the dean of the particular college.


Catalog Publish Date: July 27, 2012
This Page Last Updated: May 8, 2012
Effective Date of Archive: January 14, 2013