Changes of Major, Degree, and Classification

Students who have previously enrolled and who wish to change their major field of study, degree objective, or classification should file the appropriate petition with the Chair and dean of the college where they will continue the graduate program.

Catalog Publish Date: July 27, 2012
This Page Last Updated: May 8, 2012
Effective Date of Archive: January 14, 2013