Academic Modifications for Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities needing modification to existing academic requirements should contact the Center for Students with DisABILITIES to file an Americans with Disabilities Act petition form. Modifications that do not fundamentally alter the nature of the program and are not unduly burdensome will be considered. See section on "Center for Students with DisABILITIES" for more information.

Catalog Publish Date: July 27, 2012
This Page Last Updated: May 8, 2012
Effective Date of Archive: January 14, 2013