Reappointment of Graduate Student Assistantships
Priority for reappointment is to be given to those graduate student assistants making satisfactory progress toward completion of an advanced degree and is based on the quality of performance of assigned duties. The criteria to be used in making reappointments are to include, but not be limited to:
- A 3.00 minimum cumulative grade point average.
- The report of the graduate advisor or coordinator.
- A formal evaluation by the faculty mentor supervising the graduate student assistant's work.
- The length of time in an assistantship position.
- The length of time in the degree program. Reappointments are not automatic for assistants; final decisions will be based on departmental needs and availability.
Catalog Publish Date: July 27, 2012
This Page Last Updated: May 8, 2012
Effective Date of Archive: January 14, 2013