Gifts of CashMaking a gift of cash by check or credit card is often the most convenient way to give to the University of Houston. These gifts may be unrestricted or designated for a specific purpose. Here are some of the options:
- Give online with a credit card on our secure server.
- Respond to UH student call from Coogs Calling Coogs, sponsored by the Office of Annual Giving.
- Give by phone with a credit card by calling toll free (877) 755-0559.
- Give by mail by sending a check or money order to the University of Houston Office of Development. Get our address here.
- Give automatically by arranging a monthly electronic debit from your checking account to the University of Houston. Print and complete the online Electronic Debit Form to get started.
- Give through payroll deduction if you're a UH faculty or staff member. You may download a payroll deduction form, or set up your payroll deduction using PASS.
For more information, contact Amy Marks, executive director, Annual Giving and Development Data Services, at either email@example.com or (713) 743-9837.