The Cougar Graduation Challenge is the beginning of a lifelong tradition of annually supporting the University of Houston. Every year, graduating Coogs get together to acheive a particpation goal through at least one of the following philanthropy projects: The Cougar Spirit Cord or The Grad Challenge Survey.
If you're a senior, now is your chance to give back to UH! You can give back to any part of the university you choose - scholarships, your college, your favorite sports team, your student organization.
It takes just a few moments to be on your way to creating a big impact. Your gift today will provide current and future Coogs with the same resources that we have received through gifts of Alumni.
5 reasons you should accept this challenge:
5. Show your Cougar Pride. Demonstrate your thanks and recognize all the professors, staff and memories that made you who you are today.
4. Pay it forward. Just as gifts from UH contributed to your education, your support helps future students to have a chance to experience the same opportunites you enjoyed, if not better.
3. It's YOUR choice. You have the opportunity to supoort the part of UH that's most meaningful to you.
2. Increase the value of your degree - your gift helps boost UH rankings in US News and World Report.
1. Be part of something BIG - alumni giving makes a difference every day.