When you give an unrestricted gift to the University of Houston, you give the university the flexibility to take on new opportunities, strengthen ongoing programs, or meet unexpected financial needs.
Making an unrestricted gift allows the University of Houston to apply your funds wherever they will have the most impact. For example, your unrestricted gift might support:
- Student projects
- Student scholarships
- Graduate student fellowships
- Faculty research and course development
- Student organizations and publications
- Student and faculty participation in scholarly conferences
- Equipment and software purchases
- Library acquisitions
You may give an unrestricted gift to the university or to a specific school or college.