Games Room Reservation Payment
Submitting a Reservation Request for the Games Room
Reservation Requests for the Games Room must be made in person or by phone. Reservations Requests online will not be accepted. Upon confirmation of a Reservation Request, an Invoice Number will be assigned which will be needed in making payment online or in person. A Reservation Number will not be issued until the responsible party's signature is obtained on the Reservation Request.
Payment in person or online
Payment for a Games Room Reservation must be made on-line or in person. Payments over the telephone cannot be accepted. Payments in full are due 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. Failure to make payment by this deadline will result in cancellation of the reservation. Once payment is made, NO REFUNDS can be made.
Student Center Games Room Reservations Office is located adjacent to the Student Center Games Rm. Student Center South, Rm. 40B (lower level of Student Center – South)
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30AM - 4:30PM
- Payment is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Reservations are based upon time and will start & stop based upon time reserved!
- Reservations will be cancelled 30 minutes after scheduled time has passed and no one has shown up for the reservation (NO REFUND will be issued)
Reminders and Additional Information
The Student Center Games Room will try to accommodate special requests, but Games Room staff have the right to assign/change lane numbers, table numbers, and/or other arrangements as they see best fitting the needs of the Games Room and all reservations for that day/time.
Safety Comes First
- For your safety and the protection of our lanes and approaches, BOWLING SHOES ARE REQUIRED when bowling.
- When youth are present, we request adequate adult supervision be provided.
- Horse play (i.e. throwing two balls, intentional lofting of bowling balls, etc.) will not be tolerated.
- Damage to lanes or equipment through inappropriate use will be passed on to the group’s listed contact/organizer.
Games Room is not responsible for parking on campus. Parking at best is limited and other events on campus may add to the parking situation. In general the following rules apply:
Monday - Friday, all surface lots (gated or not-gated) require permits until 8PM. Lots after these times become open.
Saturday/Sunday, surface lots (gated or not-gated) are available to the general public unless there is a special event on campus. The Games Room may not be aware of all special events and cannot be held responsible.
Welcome Center Garage (across street from Student Center-South) has a reduced rate for parking beginning at 6PM and on Weekends.......$3.00 for the entire time. Normal rate Monday-Friday before 6PM, $3.00 / hour with a max of $12.00
Fire Zones (marked in red) and Handicap Parking are 24/7. Do not park in these areas as you are likely to be towed.