UH Property Management Guidelines
• PROPERTY DEFINITIONS
• EQUIPMENT TAGGING
• ADDING COST TO EQUIPMENT
• GIFTS AND DONATIONS
• LOANED EQUIPMENT
• MISSING, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN PROPERTY
• OFF-CAMPUS EQUIPMENT
• PHYSICAL INVENTORY
• INTERDEPARTMENTAL LOANS AND TRANSFERS
• FEDERALLY TITLED EQUIPMENT
• SURPLUS PROPERTY
• DISPOSAL OF PROPERTY
• TRANSFER OR DISPOSAL OF DATA PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
• Asset Mgmt - Accounting and Definitions Training Video
Effective FY 2014, the Texas Comptrollerí»s Office State Property Accounting guidelines have been change to remove Printers from the list of Controlled Assets, and Typewriters and Word Processors from the list of Capital Assets. This will result in the following changes for UH/UHS departments:
• Purchases of printers, typewriters, and word processors with a cost of $4,999.99 or less will be expensed using GL account 54358
• Property Management will contact your department during November and December of 2013 to provide you with the list of tags that will be disposed from your inventory list. If any printers, word processors, or typewriters remain on your departmental listing for annual inventory, please notify Property Management.
• Asset Mgmt - Missing and Stolen Items Training Video
• Asset Mgmt - Off Campus Equipment Training Video
• Asset Mgmt - Property Custodian Responsibilities Training Video
• Asset Mgmt - Surplus Transfers Training Video
• Asset Mgmt - Tagging Training Video
• FY 2014 - Annual Inventory Training Video
• FY 2014 - Forms and Due Dates Training Video
• FY 2014 - Inventory Scanners
Pham, Property Manager
General Property Management questions, deadline extensions, unique or emerging property issues.
Click here to send
Minhthu Pham an e-mail message.
Michelle Nguyen, Accountant 1
Physical inventory, physical inventory reports, off-campus equipment, and missing/stolen/damaged property reports.
Click here to send Michelle Nguyen an e-mail message.