This year’s 2nd annual Step Show will take place on Friday, March 24th
Participating in a Step Show is the newest way for students to get involved in a live production with Frontier Fiesta. Student organizations will demonstrate the core values of stepping as they are judged based on complexity, precision, stage presence, originality, etc. To learn more about Stepping and the judging criteria, please view the 2017 Red Book. Any and all registered student organizations interested in competing are welcome to sign up.
2017 Step Show registration ends February 10th at 11:59pm
- Activities Funding Board may refund up to $2,500 spent on Frontier Fiesta related purchases per organization.
- Organizations are responsible for purchasing their own show props, decorations, and any and all building materials.
- Collaborate with other organizations to split to costs. There is no maximum on how many organizations can group together.
- Any Registered Student Organization is welcome to participate in the Frontier Fiesta Step Show. All organizations are encouraged to participate, and to collaborate with one another to share costs.
2016 Step Show Winners:
- Grand Champion – Zeta Tau Alpha/ Alpha Phi Alpha
- 1st Runner Up – Phi Beta Sigma/ Gamma Sigma Sigma