Hours of Operation
Fertitta Center Ticket office is open only on gameday and event days. Please contact the main Athletics Ticket Office as hours of operation will vary based on the event. The Houston Athletics Ticket Office is located on the northeast corner of TDECU Stadium, just outside of Gate 1. Parking is available in the TDECU Stadium parking garage with the first 30 minutes free of charge. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Shipping and Will Call Information
All ticket orders received 10 or more business days prior to the game will be mailed unless the purchaser requests the tickets to be left at Will Call. All orders received less than 10 business days prior to the game will automatically be in Will Call. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets. Tickets cannot be left in Will Call under more than one name. Fans wishing to leave tickets for family and friends can do so at Will Call. Please note, the ticket office will not be responsible for any drop off will call that cannot be found.
Will Call (Day of Game)
- Will call for men's basketball is located at the Holman Ticket Office at the Fertitta Center and opens 90 minutes prior to tip off. Will call remains open until the end of halftime.
- Will call for women's basketball is located at the Holman Ticket Office at the Fertitta Center and opens one hour prior to tip off. Will call remains open until the end of halftime.
Will Call (Advance)
- Will Call tickets for all UH sports may be picked up prior to the game at the main ticket office at TDECU Stadium during normal business hours.
Children/Infant Admission Policy
Everyone age three (3) years and older must have a ticket to enter stadium. Any child two (2) and under must sit in the lap of a parent or guardian and may not occupy a seat.
Accessible seating is limited. If you need accessible seating, please contact the Houston Athletics Ticket Office as soon as possible prior to the day of the game. Orders will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
The Houston Athletics Ticket Office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa for all ticket orders. Checks are acceptable in advance only and may be made payable to: University of Houston Athletics. Cash is acceptable for walk-up sales at the ticket office. All orders will have a processing fee assessed. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
- Smoking in seating areas
- Throwing or kicking objects
- Disorderly conduct (i.e. abusive language toward coaches, student-athletes, officials or spectators, fighting, public intoxication, standing or sitting in aisles, ramps or walkways)
- Passing out tickets from inside the stadium to fans outside the gate
- Outside food or drinks
- Cans, bottles or containers
- Video cameras
- Laser pointers
- Sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
- Weapons of any kind including those carried with permit
- Amplified Noisemakers (i.e. air horns, whistles, musical instruments, or any other type of amplified noisemaker)
UH reserves the right to remove any object from spectators if deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
The ticket holder, by attending the event, grants the University of Houston, for the benefit of its Athletic Department, a non-exclusive, transferrable, perpetual and permanent right and license to use (and to sub-license the use of) his or her name and likeness if it is included in any broadcast, photograph, recording or display in any form of media of or relating to the event he or she is attending.
Banners and Signs
All signs to be held by spectators must be no larger than 3 feet tall by 3 feet wide. All banners and signs that are to be hung must not be larger than 3 feet tall and 8 feet long. Any spectators wishing to hang banners should do so with rope, twine or plastic ties. No taping permitted. Signs or banners cannot obstruct the view of other spectators.
Change of Address
To ensure that mailings from the UH Athletics Department reach you in a timely manner, all changes of address must be made in writing by mail or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Current season ticket holders may also change their account information by logging in to their season ticket account manager. Emails and other written requests should include the following:
- Customer Name
- Customer number (if available)
- Previous contact information (including mailing address, phone and email)
- Current contact information
Please submit address changes on your season ticket application. It is your responsibility to inform the Houston Athletics Ticket Office of any changes in your address before the deadline. All season tickets and subsequent information will be sent to the address on file at that time.
If address changes are made after the posted deadline for a particular sport, those tickets may be mailed to the old address on file. To verify the deadline for each season please contact the Houston Athletics Ticket Office. Deadlines change annually based on the season start date and ticket shipment date.