Please use the following steps to get started.
- Watch a Blackboard Collaborate Orientation Video.
- Attend a training provided by FDIS office or College Instructional Designer.
- Preload presentation material into Collaborate. Make sure to load files that are supported into the Whiteboard. For example, PowerPoint fle (.ppt & .pptx,) and images files (.jpg, .png, .bmp.) Please note that PDF, or Word files can not be loaded.
- Decide on any interactive activities. For example, doing a poll and giving a quiz.
- Test session prior to the live session.
- Keep these two documents as resources.
If you have any questions about Blackboard Collaborate, Please contact the FDIS office at email@example.com or 832-842-2147