You received an email from the President regarding Sexual Misconduct Reporter/Title IX training. This UHS mandatory employee training is part of the University of Houston system’s sexual misconduct prevention and awareness campaign, Salutations.
To receive credit for the training, complete the following steps:
- Log into PASS
- Click Training
- Click “Request Training Enrollment” then select “Search by Course Number”
- From the list below, please identify your area.
- Enter course number that corresponds with your area then press search.
- For example, if you are a member of Academic Affairs (all faculty are within academic affairs) your course number is EOS03. We divided these sessions by division so that we could provide content that is relevant to your area.
- Once the course details pop up, click “View available Sessions.”
- Register for any available session.
- Click on the session number for the any available training. Press continue to confirm your selection then press submit. This action will complete your registration for this course.
- Complete the Pre-test (survey).
- To test your current knowledge of your reporting responsibilities, please complete this survey: https://baseline.campuslabs.com/uoh/eospretest
- Attend the training.
- Please remember that your attendance is mandatory and that the training will start on time. Late attendees will not receive credit for the course.
- All trainings will be hosted in the KIVA room in Farish Hall unless otherwise noted. To locate Farish Hall, please go here.: http://www.uh.edu/maps/buildings/?short_name=FH
- Please arrive fifteen minutes before the start of your training with your UH ID Card. Employees arriving five minutes after the start of the training will not be allowed entry and will need to re-register for the training. Please only attend the session that you pre-registered for.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
For any ADA accommodations or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-743-8835.
For more information regarding our sexual misconduct prevention and awareness campaign, please visit UHS Salutations.
Please contact email@example.com or 713-743-8835 if you have any further questions regarding registration or the training.
Richard Anthony Baker, M.P.A., Ph.D., J.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor and Vice President for Office of Equal Opportunity Services
University of Houston System / University of Houston