Faculty and Staff Instructions
If you are a student, go to the Student Instructions page.
The Human Resources P.A.S.S. site lets you securely update your contact information, such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Below are instructions for accessing and updating your information.
- Log in at the MyUH Website.
- Don't know your ID? Click "Request My User ID" to have it emailed to you.
- Need/forgot your password? Click the "Request a New Password" link on the page to have it emailed to you. You can also call the UH IT help desk at (713) 743-1411 day or night.
- Click "P.A.S.S. Site" to enter, then click "Personal Information" to show the types of contact information you can update.
- Please update the following items. Be sure to click the Save button after you update any information.
- Destination Email (critical for UH email to work): Click "Email Addresses" to update your Destination email address, plus any others you need to update.
- Phone Numbers: Click "Phone Numbers" to add or delete phone numbers. To add a cell phone number, click the “Add A Phone Number” button, choose "Mobile" from the dropdown menu, and type in your cell phone number.
- Emergency Contacts: Click "Emergency Contacts" to add or delete contacts we should contact if we are unable to reach you. If possible, add at least one out of town/state contact to your list.
- Click the "Sign Out" link in the upper right corner of the page when finished, and your information will be available for use in case of an emergency.