We are currently accepting applications for the 2016-17 program.
2017-18 Program Description (PDF)
UH Parking Information & Map
If PDF files do not open easily on your machine, you may want to visit the Adobe site to download the best version for your system. Click here to get the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- At least 120 hours of training in energy related physics content and pedagogy
- Science materials for each teacher’s classroom
- An iPad for each participant
- A $1000 stipend for each teacher upon completion of the program
- Access to online communities and instructional resources
- Any teacher that will teach at least one section of high school Physics or IPC during 2016-17.
- This program is designed to be completed by pairs of teachers from the same campus.
- Teachers and campus administrators must sign a Campus Agreement Letter that outlines program benefits, requirements, and activities.