If PDF files do not open easily on your machine, you may want to visit the Adobe site to download the best version for your system. Click here to get the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- at least 120 hours of high quality professional training in science content and inquiry-based instructional pedagogy
- Science materials for each participant's classroom
- An iPad for each participant
- A $500 stipend for each participant upon successful completion of the program
- Access to online professional communities and instructional resources related to elementary science
- Any 4th-8th grade teacher who teaches science is eligible to participate.
- This program is designed to be completed by pairs of teachers from the same campus.
- Both partners must complete the entire 120 hour program.
- Partners do not need to be from the same grade level.
- Teachers and campus administrators must sign a Campus Agreement Letter that outlines program benefits, requirements, and activities.