When is the deadline for submission of application materials?
- We admit new cohorts of students annually each Fall. The deadline for submission for that cycle is January 5.
Is there a minimum GRE score required?
- There is no minimum GRE score required.
What kind of writing sample is acceptable?
- We use the writing sample to assess applicants’ capacity to think critically and articulate ideas clearly. Typically, applicants submit as a writing sample a class paper or a relevant report produced as part of a professional responsibility.
Can I keep my full-time job and pursue this PhD?
- Many of our students are also full-time professionals. We require that all students take at least 2 courses each semester (including Fall, Spring, and Summer) in order to better ensure opportunities for on-time graduation.
What is the format of classes?
- Our classes are offered in one of 3 formats. Most typically, PhD courses meet once a week in the evenings for 3 hours. We also have hybrid classes that meet one day every other week in the evening and asynchronously (through BlackBoard) on alternate weeks. Finally, a few courses are offered in a Friday/Saturday format where 6 times during the semester students meet Friday evening for 3 hours and all day Saturday.