The College of Education appreciates the support of donors, alumni and the community as we work to eradicate inequities in education and health globally, starting in our hometown city.
By 2020, the college aims to be a national model for transforming education and health outcomes through research and community engagement.
The University of Houston publicly launched an ambitious capital campaign in early 2017. “Here, We Go: The Campaign for the University of Houston” will lead UH and the College of Education into the future.
To that end, Here, We Go…
- Building a college of the best and brightest students and faculty.
- Fueling community action to improve education and health across the globe.
- Transforming the lives of all children and families.
Your dedication and philanthropic commitment will allow the College of Education to focus on our top priorities:
- Increasing funds for student scholarships and fellowships.
- Establishing endowed chair and professorship opportunities.
- Strengthening our research centers and community initiatives.
For more information, please contact Jaha Williams, director of advancement at the College of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.