We encourage all faculty, staff, students, and community members to be their best for babies and join us to support the March of Dimes. The University of Houston and the Division of Student Affairs have teamed up to provide some great incentives to get you motivated to march for babies and help UH reach our fundraising goal. Look for the yellow containers around campus or donate online! Spread the word to family and friends via the easy sharing apps after you register to walk.
UH March for Babies t-shirt
- All faculty/staff who raise $50
- All students who raise $25
UH Tube Socks (by April 1)
- The first 3 faculty/staff teams to have all team members raise $75
- The first 3 student teams to have all team members raise $50
2013 UH March for Babies t-shirt design contest (students only)
Get your creative juices flowing and create a design for this year's t-shirt that will be worn by all UH team members!
- Design should incorporate this year's theme, "Put Your Best Foot Forward," in words or images
- Design should reflect the March of Dimes mission/cause
- Design/text include red and white
- Please do not include the MFB or UH logo; they will be added to the final design
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1. Make your final design into a .jpg (high resolution if possible) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UHMFB T-shirt design" by Friday, March 29, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
2. Have a vector illustrator or photoshop file of your design. We will ask the winner for this file.
Students will vote on the winning design, so tell your friends!