Resources for DSAES Staff
Marketing and communications Resources
We've put together a few marketing resources that will help you get started with marketing your department, programs and services. Please review the information and share it with any of your staff members that have a hand in creating marketing materials.
- Marketing Checklist
- Marketing Communications Calendar Template
- Campus Marketing Resources
- DSAES Communications Guidelines
- UH Graphic Standards
- New Brand Style Guide
(log in with your CougarNet credentials; includes icons and illustrations)
- Approved Vendors (as of 5.12.14)
For vendor recommendations, please email De'Awn Bunch.
- The University of Houston has partnered with Promoversity, an online merchandise store, to allow students, alumni, faculty and others to create and order custom promotional items branded with the university logo. Official DSAES logos are also loaded into Promoversity, allowing you to customize a promotional item with your department/program logo. The university’s ad approval process is built in to the Promoversity tool, so if you create an item using Promoversity, you do not have to go through the additional step of submitting the piece to email@example.com.
- Public Relations Tips
- UH Photo Release Form
- UH Social Media Policy
- Social Media Tips and Best Practices
To access your department logotype, please visit images.uh.edu, log in with your CougarNet credentials, and click the second tab at the top labeled "LOGOS." The DSAES logos are located in the right column. Please use the University of Houston approved logotype that includes Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services and your department name on marketing materials where appropriate. It is recommended that you use the EPS format for files that you need to share with vendors and graphic designers. Please use the PNG files for use with the Microsoft Office Suite. If you have questions about these files or logos, please email De'Awn Bunch.