The Digital Revolution of Higher Education
Date: Tuesday, June 10th
Location: UC North, Senate Chamber, room 204
Learn to attract, engage, retain, and re-connect with students and alumni. Learn from Penn Foster and Milwaukee School of Engineering as they share best best practices and discuss how institutions can apply social technologies to attract new students, engage and retain their existing student population, and inspire and re-connect with alumni for measurable business benefits. The discussion will be moderated by Jive Software and 7Summits.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How social technologies can drive value throughout the student experience (prospects, students, alumni).
- How to engage and influence high school students and their parents.
- Suggested strategies for implementing social technologies within your institution.
- Lessons learned from two leading institutions, Milwaukee School of Engineering and Penn Foster.
- James Davidson
Partner/VP of Digital Strategy
- Erin Connors
Director of Creative & Community Design
Penn Foster College
- Dana Grennier
Director of Digital Marketing
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Strategic Planning in Student Affairs: Identifying and Sharing Your Priorities and Goals
June 11, 2014 – 1-2 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST)
UH only Discussion to follow: 2-2:30 p.m. CST
Location: Senate Chambers, UC North, Second Floor
Please RSVP by noon on June 10th.
This webinar will review best practices for strategic planning in student affairs, and how to connect your strategic plan to data from assessment. This webinar will provide ideas of how to get started, how to include your campus stakeholders in the process, and how to move forward in putting a living document together that provides useful throughout the life cycle of that intended strategic plan. The webinar will also discuss strategic methods to communicate your strategic plan and assessment data to your staff as well as external audiences. This webinar is presented by Dr. Jeanna Mastrodicasa, the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs at the University of Florida.
As a result of attending this session, participants will be able to:
- Develop the framework for a division-wide strategic plan.
- Identify strategies for engaging campus stakeholders in the strategic planning process.
- Develop strategies for communicating results and progress toward achieving strategic goals.