Brown Bag Discussion
The DSA Professional Development Committee would like to invite you to the Working with you is Killing Me brown bag.
- Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Time: 12pm to 1:30pm
- Location: McElhinney - Training Room 341
- Facilitated By: Sophia Matthews, Sr. Human Resources Training Specialist
- Decrease the time spent, worrying, avoiding, and obsessing over difficult co-workers
- Reduce work-related stress
- Improve your ability to set boundaries with difficult co-workers
- Improve interpersonal relationships at work
Please RSVP no later than April 4, 2014. Please note, for this event, we can accommodate only the first 23 people to RSVP. If you are among the first 23 respondents, you will receive a confirmation email. There will be another opportunity to attend this training at a later date.
Please note that you must RSVP and receive a confirmation email in order to attend this event as seating is limited.