Division of student affairs transitions to new name
August 23 - Earlier this summer, President Khator announced a reorganization in the Office of the Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs/Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost. A component of the reorganization was the realignment of Enrollment Services with Student Affairs. From this point forward, under the leadership of Dr. Richard Walker, Vice Chancellor/Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Services, the Division of Student Affairs will be known as the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services.
The Enrollment Services area includes the following departments:
• Office of Admissions
• Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
• Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
• Office of Student Communications and Marketing
• Office of Enrollment Management Production Support
• Office of Enrollment Management Business Services
• Office of Veterans Services
Other additions to the Division include the Center for Students with DisABILITIES, LGBT Resource Center, and Women’s Resource Center. Should you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor/Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.