Soliciting of Funds, Selling of Nonfood Items

Persons wishing to solicit funds, sell printed matter or other nonfood items, or distribute or post advertising dealing with noncommercial items or services must seek approval in advance from the Dean of Students' designate, the UC Conference and Reservation Services (CARS) Office, University Center South 237.

Except for newspapers, these activities must be sponsored by the University or a registered student organization, and the individuals engaged in these activities must be currently enrolled at the University. State law prohibits the University from permitting its facilities and grounds to be used for personal gain.

The distribution or posting of commercial literature and/ or other items for personal gain on campus is prohibited.