Distribution of Food on Campus

Food and beverage may be sold or distributed on campus only through registered student organizations and university departments. The sponsoring group must secure a Temporary Food Dealer's Permit from the Department of Public Safety Fire Marshal's Office, UH Police Department building, 3869 Wheeler, Room 107, 713-743-1635.

This approved permit must then be submitted to the UC Conference and Reservation Services (CARS) Office prior to receiving confirmation for an event. An organization may conduct a food or beverage sale no more than twice a month.