Measurement & Evaluation Center
- Learning & Assessment Services
206 Student Service Center #1
Mission:The Measurement and Evaluation Center (MEC) promotes excellence through evaluative services.
Goals:Administration of Faculty/Course Evaluations Provide consultation for program evaluation Evaluate customer satisfaction Support needs assessment endeavors Assist in data collection and analysis Provide state of the art scanning services
• Administration of UH Faculty/Course Evaluations and grading services
• UH Student Survey & Needs Assessment.
• Research support and consultation re: data collection, focus groups, interviews, survey design and research.
• Faculty support through course evaluation, exam scoring, electronic grade book and consultation.
• Program Evaluation: outcome assessments, data analysis and evaluation of goals and objectives.
• Survey Research: survey design and administration, assistance with development of customized scannable forms, administration of large-scale, university-wide and community survey, comprehensive assessment services
• Provide outreach activities.