Measurement & Evaluation Center
206 Student Service Center #1
The Measurement and Evaluation Center (MEC) promotes excellence through evaluative services.
- Administration of Faculty/Course Evaluations
- Provide consultation for program evaluation
- Evaluate customer satisfaction
- Support needs assessment endeavors
- Assist in data collection and analysis
- Provide state of the art scanning services
- Administration of UH Faculty/Course Evaluations and grading services
- UH Student Survey & Needs Assessment.
- Research support and consultation re: data collection, focus groups, interviews, survey design and research.
- Faculty support through course evaluation, exam scoring, electronic grade book and consultation.
- Program Evaluation: outcome assessments, data analysis and evaluation of goals and objectives.
- Survey Research: survey design and administration, assistance with development of customized scannable forms, administration of large-scale, university-wide and community survey, comprehensive assessment services
- Provide outreach activities.