Accessible Seating | Prohibited Items | Campus Carry | Children | Alcohol Policy | Code of Conduct | Questions | Concessions | Smoking | Strollers | Wheelchairs | Emergencies | Lost and Found | Lost-Children | Refunds | Unauthorized Retailers
Cullen Performance Hall makes accessible seating available. To purchase accessible seating, visit Ticketmaster.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the arena with prohibited items, the items will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility.
The following items are not permitted inside Cullen Performance Hall:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals/pets (except for service animals)
- Audio/video equipment
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cans, bottles, glass or other beverage containers
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or ice chests
- Illegal drugs
- Large bags or purses
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noisemaking devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside food or beverage
- Professional photography equipment
- Selfie sticks or GoPros
- Banners, flags, or signage etc.
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Cullen Performance Hall management.
*This list is subject to change at the discretion of Cullen Performance Hall management.
Campus Carry Policy
Campus carry law that was signed by Governor Abbott on June 13, 2015 allows persons with a state mandated concealed handgun license (CHL) to carry a concealed handgun in certain areas on campus so long as the area has not been designated by the University as an exclusion zone.
For more detailed information please refer to the campus carry policy.
- All guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) beverage limit, per person, per transaction at portable concession stands.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at a set time, usually with 1-hour to 45-minutes remaining in an event.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected and subject to penalties enforced by law enforcement officers.
- Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol sales to anyone.
- Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages into the facility. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the facility may result in guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish or dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting the facility.
- Guests who appear to be inebriated will not be permitted admittance into the facility.
Code of Conduct
Cullen Performance Hall is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. Our staff will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviors:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcoholic consumption.
- The use or sale of illegal drugs.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, and the use of chewing tobacco.
- Throwing, fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Prolonged standing in accessible seating areas, aisles, the front of the stage, or in sections when others are seated.
- Any disruptions to the progress of the event.
- Ticket scalping.
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and/or loitering.
- Any other actions deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
Continuing inappropriate behavior may result in the guest having his/her tickets revoked, being ejected from the facility or arrested by police. All season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Violators of the rules of any state or city laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or be ejected from the facility property. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns of conduct to a nearby event staff member or by calling Guest Services at 832-842-3120.
Questions, Compliments, Complaints, Concerns or Comments
Guests with a question, compliment, complaint, concern or comment may contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concessions/Outside food and beverages
Cullen Performance Hall sells concessions at many but not all events. All concession stands accept every major credit and debit card or cash. Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Please contact Cullen Performance Hall at 832-842-3120 to obtain information for a specific event.
Smoking / Tobacco
Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside Cullen Performance Hall. The University is a tobacco-free campus.
Wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from doors to their seating location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting a member of the event staff at any entrance. For more information or to provide us advance notice of a need for special accommodations, please contact Guest Services at email@example.com or 832-842-3120.
Should you need immediate emergency assistance, please notify the nearest event staff, security personnel, Cullen Performance Hall staff, or police officer. Guests are encouraged to report safety issues and concerns to a nearby staff member or by calling Guest Services at 832-842-3120.
In the event of a serious emergency at the Cullen Performance Hall, all event staff, event security, University police and other public safety response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system. Guests must comply with all emergency instructions including instructions on how to evacuate the building or how to take shelter.
Lost and Found
Guests inquiring after an event about lost items should call 832-842-3120. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 30 days and are then disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. Cullen Performance Hall cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
Lost Children and Guests
Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff member. For safety reasons, the Cullen Performance Hall is unable to make facility wide announcements for lost children and guests.
Refunds & Credits
Once an order is placed, there are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless otherwise specified. Refunds are only made to the original purchaser and are issued for the value of the tickets only. Processing fees are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, every effort will be made to notify the purchaser.
Tickets from Unauthorized Retailers
If you purchase tickets to an event from an unauthorized source, you do so at your own risk. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void. Cullen Performance Hall values customers’ privacy and security, and will not access records nor reprint tickets for anyone who cannot be verified as the original ticket buyer. Fraudulent tickets will not be admitted into the theater. Tickets cannot be reprinted.